Wednesday, September 28, 2016

News site tracks the mobile world

9/28/2016


When it comes to my son and me, we are a family divided. While I’ll be tuning in to watch the Colts  this weekend, he’ll be at the Chargers game in San Diego. More importantly, while I’m all in with Apple’s mobile devices, he’s all things Android.

But we both like to keep up with any news from the mobile world and that’s why I know we’ll both like Mobile News Flash, a website that tracks the latest news, reviews and product deals from the world of Android, Apple, Blackberry and Microsoft phones.

The site mixes feed of real time news from more than 100 sources that include well-known names such as Cult of Mac, Droid Life, Android Authority, Windows Central, CNet and Mobile World Live. Each report includes the headline and a summary.

Click the headline to read the full story on the originating site or check the Sources button to get a summary of all articles from a selected sources sorted by date. Readers can also drill down to find news tagged by topics such as iPod, Nexus, Samsung or Huawei.

Other options reveal price cuts and other deals of posts from Freelancer.com and other sources that list job openings in the mobile technology industry.

Mobile News Flash is a free service available on the web, Facebook and Reddit with a feed @mobilenewsflash on Twitter.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top