Monday, November 18, 2013

Gizmo's gift to you: Best Buy discount coupons

11/18/2013

When the Gizmo Guy goes holiday shopping, he's almost always looking for gadgets and gear and that means you'll likely find him at Best Buy. That's especially true this year when I'll be armed with a couple of special holiday discount coupons. Check the links below to get yours.

Why do I like Best Buy? Other stores sell consumer electronics, but in my area, the blue box is the one place where you can compare a wide variety of brands models and prices. Take mobile phones, for example. At Best Buy, you can see and try all of the phones, carriers, plans and accessories in one place.

The same goes for tablets, computers and game consoles. I expect Best Buy will be blowing up with he new Xbox and PlayStation consoles and the hottest new games.

And this year, Best Buy says it will have more than 100 products that will only be available only through Best Buy, in stores or online at the Best Buy Gift Center. Best Buy has a low price guarantee, so you won't get buyer's remorse if you see a product advertised later at a lower price. Shoppers who prefer browsing online can have free store pick up. And there's always the gift card route to let friends and family get what they want.

Jawbone's UP
I've never had the need to consult the Genius Bar in the local Apple store, but I have used Best Buy's Geek Squad when I needed a second hard drive for my portable computer. The geek who helped me was knowledgeable and helpful. He gave me quality advice and didn't seem to be simply trying to sell me more stuff.

Now, about those coupons. This one will let you snag you 15% off on health and fitness gear like the Fitbit Flex or Jawbone's UP wristbands. It also works with gifts for kids from Fisher-Price or Mattel.

This coupon will get you 10% off headphones and portable speakers, like the Ultimate Ears that wrote about a couple of weeks ago. The coupons are good in stores or at BestBuy.com between Dec. 1 and Jan. 18.

Note: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.





z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top