Monday, January 25, 2021

DarkCyber blog features naked Bitcoin, Parler unplugged and me

1/25/2021

I join tech expert Stephen E Arnold this week to discuss how Amazon pulled the plug on the alt-right message board Parler and what that might mean for the future of open communication on Facebook, Twitter and other platforms. 

Arnold also has a surprising report on how Bitcoin might not be the anonymous money-moving system that we were told it is.And ties the efforts to unmask Bitcoin to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol and to a mysterious suicide. 

You can watch the latest episode below and check out more of Arnold’s article and videos at his DarkCyber blog.





z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top