Monday, May 21, 2018

PPaccepted knows which vendors accept PayPal payments

5/21/2018

I've been a PayPal user for more than a decade.  I buy and sell items on eBay where it's long been the accepted platform for sending and receiving payments.

I also use PayPal to transfer money among friends and family members. And I knew that some merchants and services accept payments through PayPal but I didn't know how far and wide that acceptance goes until I discovered PPaccepted, a website that collects and categorizes the may different ways you can spend your PayPal cash.

For example, I didn't know I could pay for airline tickets through ChearOair or buy them directly from Lufthansa. I can order school supplies from Walmart and concert tickets from Ticket Liquidator.

PayPal is also accepted at Omaha Steaks, CafePress, GoDaddy, and ProFlowers. And hundreds more retailers and service providers. That's my estimate after browsing the lists at PPaccepted.

Visitors to the site can browse about a dozen categories, drill down through subcategories and click a link to go to the vendor's website. And they can post comments and feedback about the vendors that they found at the PPaccepted website's database.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top