Monday, February 13, 2017

Encore headphones are priced for groups

2/13/2017

I’m no fan of earbuds. I’ve tried at least a dozen different ones and none of them ever felt comfortable in my ears. Give me real headphones any time.

That’s why I was happy to find the special deal at Encore Data Products where they’re selling stereo headphones for $2.99.

At that price I could afford to buy several pair to stash in my nightstand, car, travel bag and any other spot where they could be handy to have.

Encore says these phones have a four-foot cable with volume control with leatherette earpads and a volume control wheel built into the cable.

The ENC-CCV model headphones would be a good fit for schools, libraries, training centers and similar situations where multiple headphones are needed. The earpads can be wiped clean after each use.

The headphones come in bags that could be labelled and assigned to individual students.

You can get more details on the ENC-CCV headphones or get a quote on volume purchase at the Encore Data Products website. The company is also @EncoreDataProd on Twitter. 


z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top