Friday, August 5, 2016

Pxsell is a swap meet on an app

8/05/2016

Over the years, I’ve bought a lot of stuff through online auction services and more than once I’ve been burned or forced to ask for a refund. That’s why I always feel safer and more confident when I can do the deal locally.

That’s the idea behind Pxsell, a new online service that lets users buy and sell items within their own community. Using an iOS device, users can create their own virtual garage sale or shop the vendors at a virrtual flea market.

Pxsell has been launched in several larger US cities including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and Miami. The service is free to buyers and sellers. Sellers take a photo of their item, enter a few details and they’re in business.

Shoppers can search for new and used items in a variety of categories such as electronics, video games, books, music, movies, sports, cars, beauty, home, baby and kid items, art, antiques, and collectibles. When a buyer and seller agree on a price, they meet at a mutually convenient location to close the deal.

For more details, check out the Pxsell app in the iTunes App Store.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top