Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Ensellify has market data for eBay sellers

11/18/2020

For more than 20 years, I've been selling things on eBay with a sales approach that could best be described as "winging it." If I had something to move - maybe a used phone or some other tech gear - I wrote it up a posted it. 

Then one of my customers told me I should time auctions to end on weekends because that's when potential buyers are more likely to be browsing for bargains. 


Now I've found Ensellify, an eBay-focused market research tool. It offers more tips and data to help sellers their approach and treat their eBay store more like the business that it is. 


For example, Ensellify helps eBay sellers identify popular products and discover opportunities in markets where demand is high but supply is low. Listings for watches, it seems, get more traction  in period just before Valentine's Day. 


The service also assists sellers with competitor research in a specific product niche. It provides data on product pricing and it suggest keywords to use in a listing title to help boost a listing's visibility. 


Ensellify is a subscription service with pricing that ranges from $15 for one month to $70 for six months. 


To get a closer look at the service, visit the Ensellify website.




z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top