Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Spire checks out top backpacks for laptops

2/07/2018

When I travel, my laptop computer almost always travels with me. I generally toss it in a backpack that I got for free at a trade show.

But, considering how much I paid for my laptop, it deserves better treatment, so lately I’ve been looking for something more sturdy and secure.

That search took me to SPIRE USA, a website that reviews the top laptop bags for 2018.

The current reviews cover sleek high-fashion like the Valletta Leather Laptop Backpack, the military grade Pelican U100 Elite Backpack and several designs in between, including one made specifically for photographers.

The site also covers laptop shoulder bags cases and sleeves made for MacBooks.

To see all of the backpack profiles and reviews, visit the Spire USA website.




z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top