Monday, December 4, 2017

FreshBooks has choice accounting tools for Macs

12/04/2017

We're closing in on the end of another year and that means I've gone another 12 months using  home-brewed and half-baked accounting system to run my home-based business.

Maybe 2018 will be the year that I'll get serious about my business and get a quality accounting package like FreshBooks.

As someone who uses two Macs and a variety of iOS devices, FreshBooks sounds like the obvious choice. It tracks projects, financial reports, time logs, and invoices and keeps everything synchronized, whether I'm using a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.

One key element of FreshBooks is the ability to quickly generate and deliver an invoice to a client, which means you're likely to get paid faster.

The invoices are customized with a business's brand and logo and clients get a personalized thank you email. And users can offer their clients a variety of online payment options, which can also make money move faster.

Other tools will record business expenses and track time spent by you and your team members on different projects. The FreshBook reporting features give clients a clear picture of how much time and money you devoted to their project.

And maybe my tax preparer will give me a discount when I give hime reports and summaries instead of notes and spreadsheets.

FreshBooks offers a free 30-day trail and doesn't require a credit card to take the test drive.

For more details, visit the FreshBooks website and check out the video below. You can also follow @freshbooks on Twitter.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top