Monday, January 16, 2017

FyNCRM merges desktop with mobile access

1/16/2017

Years ago when I was working for a large national corporation, the sales staff was just getting to know a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program called Salesforce. The software turned out to be a top-drawer application but with a price tag to match.

Now that I’m the head of my own operation, I’ve been looking for a CRM package that fits my size and budget and doesn’t anchor me to a desktop PC.

One of the packages that’s on my list is FyNCRM, a management tool that has been built for today’s mobile world.

FyNCRM integrates with a mobile app called SuiteCRM that works both online and when you don’t have an Internet connection.

Users can take either route - from the app or the desktop - to access daily activities, log calls, SMS, emails and customer data. The two platforms keep data in sync whenever an online connection is available.

The program also includes GPS features to help automate expense tracking and ease the reimbursement process while users are working away from their office.

The FyNCRM mobile app can be downloaded for free and used for 30 days without charge. An Android version is available in the Google Play Store and the company says an iOS version is coming soon.








z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top