Thursday, December 29, 2016

INXY says a CDN can speed up website loading

12/29/2016

My computer is pretty fast and I have one of the faster broadband connections offered by my local cable company. Still, there are times when my browser pauses for several seconds before fully delivering pages from some websites.

If I look for an answer, I often chalk it up to the distant location of the site’s server. Despite the speed of the Internet, pages served from England, Germany, Australia or Asia will just naturally take longer to display for me than content from servers in Chicago or Boston.

INXY Web Services says the solution to sluggish websites is a Content Delivery Network (CDN) that stores static content — images an other elements that can slow down delivery - on servers that are closer to the end users. Here’s how INXY explains the benefits on its own fast-loading website:

The main benefits of such solutions are obvious - people are more likely to stay on your projects’ pages for much longer times and to come more often to them when your website, for example, loads as fast as it should load and they don’t have to wait for half a minute.

Cyprus-based INXY offers CDN server networks in a variety of speeds, configurations and locations, including coverage for Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America or Russia and nearby states.

For more CDNs and how they can reduce web page loading times, check out the video below. Pricing and other details are available on the INXY website. The company offers a free trail that can last for up to 30 days.






z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top