Tuesday, September 22, 2015

AppBeaver builds apps for everyone

9/22/2015

I have loyalty cards and accounts for my favorite grocery, gas station, and drug store. They are all part of big national or regional chains that that have the money and muscle to create rewards programs.

What I would also like to have is a loyalty card for the smaller businesses that I patronize, like the local schwarama shop and hair stylist. I plan to tell owners of those shops about AppBeaver, an Irish startup that recently launched a web-based app builder that lets non-techies create mobile apps, including loyalty programs.

Users of AppBeaver’s platform select a layout from a library of templates. They upload images, enter content, and add features such as coupons or ecommerce.

The system automatically generates code for multiple publishing platforms, including iOS and Android. It can also be used to create apps in HTML5 which can be posted on the web and linked to a custom domain.

AppBeaver packages start at €30 a month - about $33 US. For more information, check out the AppBeaver website which, unlike my schawarma shop, is open 24 hours.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top