Monday, July 6, 2015

Space Punks are invading on iOS platforms

7/06/2015

In the early days of video arcades, my favorite games were Space Invaders and Missile Command, so I’m usually down for any new game that moves quickly and has an alien invasion theme.

Space Punks spins a fresh take on that genre. The game takes you through more than 90 levels as you scramble to take out the alien punks before they reach the earth.

The game has sharp graphics, engaging audio and a high twitch factor. It displays well on the iPhone or iPad and like all of the best games, you can unlock achievements as you progress and use the leaderboard to brag to your friends.

The game costs 99 cents - way less than what I spent on Space Invaders - in the iTunes App Store. You can also follow @ZInfinity_Games on Twitter.




z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top