Thursday, April 2, 2015

SWAGE Sport headphones are designed for workouts

4/02/2015

I've never been a big fan of earbuds for workouts or other physical activity. Most of the buds I've tried feel invasive and uncomfortable, plus they tend to slip out of my ears.

That's why I prefer pads like the SWAGE Sport Bluetooth Headphones from Rokitboost. They sit on the ears and are connected by a thin and flexible band that wraps around the back of your neck. And I think on-the-ear headsets deliver better sound.

These workout Bluetooth headphones are a good pick for hands-free listening while you're running, jogging, crossfit exercises or anything else in the gym. The phones have Bluetooth V4.0 technology for the best wireless connectivity and AtpX support for enhanced stereo audio quality.

Other features include A2DP support, which gives the user more control of the audio source from the headphones, and the ability to connect to two mobile phones. The headband for the SWAGE Sport folds up for easy travel.

You can get more details at the Rokitboost website or order a pair for $44.99 on Amazon.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top