Monday, March 16, 2015

The Smartphone Mall is loaded with iPhone gear

3/16/2015

We will be heading to the beach for a week later this spring so I'm shopping now for some waterproof gear for my mobile phone. That search took me to The Smartphone Mall where I found an entire section devoted to waterproof accessories, including iPhone 6 cases for $29.99 and Bluetooth speakers starting at $69.99.

The Smartphone Mall also has name brand sections that feature headphones and other accessories from Beats By Dre, Mophie, Lifeproof and OtterBox. And I found sports accessories like armbands and headsets plus screen protectors and chargers for iPhones. They even have touch screen gloves, though I hope I won't need those for a week at the beach.

The website advertises lifetime warranties and same-day shipping for most products with free shipping on any returns. And they accept PayPal as well as major credit cards. There's also a special promotion that offers free accessories if you upgrade your phone to a new model within one year after purchase.

Check out the prices and deals at The Smartphone Mall website.


z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top