Friday, November 7, 2014

Foxer is building a single source for web media

11/07/2014

Every time I go looking for a particular music video, a TV episode or movie clip, it turns into a scavenger hunt. Is it on YouTube or Video? Maybe one of the lesser-known platforms like Deezer or Jamendo? And, what if I want to watch it on my TV rather than my phone?

Foxer just may have the solution. Foxer wants to be the single source for access to entertainment content from all of the major sources. According to Foxer's website, the service plans to provide content from YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, Deezer and Jamendo plus video on demand from Dailymotion, Warner and others.

Foxer plans to give users the option to compile their own personal playlists and display content on whatever platform you choose, from mobile phones and tablets to desktop computers, TV and even in your car.

Foxer isn't quite ready for prime time but you can try the beta version on Foxer's website. It will connect to a user's accounts at YouTube and Deezer. And check out Foxer on Twitter.




z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top