Sunday, September 21, 2014

Don't just text it, say it with Oii

9/21/2014

Check your outbox of instant messages and see how many are repeats. If you're like me, you've been sending the same message over and over:

On my way
Bringing dinner
Where R U? 

And, of course, texting is really kind of impersonal. When you want to say "I love you" to someone special, wouldn't it be nice if they could hear your voice?

Oii is a new instant messaging app that tackles both of those issues. Instead of a text message, Oii sends a short voice recording. And, it lets you store and reuse recordings that you send frequently.

To see Oii at work, check out the video below. Downloads are available for free in the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store. And Oii is working on versions for the Apple Watch, Google Wear, Auto Android and Auto iOS.






z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top