Saturday, January 4, 2014

CES 2014: Hot trends for the new year

1/04/2014

The first Consumer Electronics Show in New York in 1967 featured hi-fi stereos, color TVs and a the latest technology for portable entertainment. It was called the transistor radio.

When this year's International CES opens Tuesday in Las Vegas, there will be plenty of competition for this year's hot new products. Expect the super high-resolution 4K TVs and the curved sets from Samsung and LG to get lots of attention along with 3D printers, smart watches and other forms of wearable technology.  

I'll be looking for an electric-powered skateboard and my own personal drone.

What else is on my must-see list? Check out my CES preview at MyWell-Being.com.




z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top