Friday, July 12, 2019

These earbuds can go for a swim

7/12/2019

What’s my favorite way to get through a scorching summer afternoon? Floating on a raft while listening to an audiobook or podcast. And now I’ve found a way to do that without disturbing the neighbors.

I pop in my Sixpipes waterproof earbuds and listen in privacy. The buds have an IPX-5 waterproof rating, which makes them perfect for pool use. And they will run for 6-8 hours on a full charge.

The Sixpipes buds can be set up to play in full stereo when you use both buds or mono if you only want one. They come in a small charging case along with a variety of rubber tips to help users get the best fit.

The Sixpipes in-rear headphones cost about $40 on Amazon.

Check my video below to see them in action.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top