Sunday, May 19, 2019

App connects tourists to Bali drivers and guides

5/19/2019

I think I'll add a visit to Bali to my bucked list. I’m too old to appreciate the island's surfing beaches, but there's apparently plenty of other intriguing things to do, from an exotic animal safari to ancient Hindu temples.

And while I don't have airline tickets or a place to stay, I've got a driver and that's a start.

My Internet browsing led to me to Gajah Tour, a service that offers cars and drivers to full- or half-day visits to nature areas, historical sites and other Bali adventures.

The service recently launched a mobile app that lets users schedule tours or an airport pickup. Gajah Tour says it will match a visitor's interests with drivers and experienced tour guides. The app describes 30 different Bali tours and lets users communicate directly with their driver.

There's an overview of all of the tours and services at the Gajah Tour website and the app can be downloaded for free in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.


z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top