Saturday, July 15, 2017

Summer checklist: Water vapors and air duct cleaning

7/15/2017

As temperatures in my area zoomed past the 90-degree mark this week, I turned to the internet looking for a blast of cool air.

One of my stops was Altitude Comfort Heating and Air, a Denver-based company that provides a wide range of services from system installs to air duct cleaning.

I was looking for information about evaporative coolers, a technology that uses water vaporization to produce cool air. Reading Altitude Comfort’s blog, I learned that evaporative coolers, also known as swamp coolers, are often used in situations where a building lacks adequate duct work to support a traditional AC system.

That sounded like the perfect cooling solution for the cabin in the mountains that I’ve been dreaming about for more than a few years.

I also checked out the company’s current promotions page where I found a discount coupon for a discount on an air duct cleaning package.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top