Monday, January 9, 2017

Stroll through CES with the Gizmo Editor

1/09/2017

The Gizmo Editor is back home after a week-long safari in the wilds of Gadgetland. As always, the Las Vegas trade show for the digital industry was teeming with new products that you may or may not see in the stores this year.

The hot topics this year included drones, personal vehicles, virtual reality, ever-thinner TVs and an amazing variety of connected devices.

Along with lights and switches I saw a connected toaster, teapot, coffeemaker, walking cane and even a connected bikini that warns the wearer when she's in danger of getting sunburned.

The short video below includes some of the clips and images I collected as I walked the floors of the display halls. As always, your comments are welcome.

To see the rest of my reports from CES, click here.








z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top