Friday, November 20, 2015

Tiny J5 flashlight throws a big beam

11/20/2015

Now that we’ve turned back the clocks for the winter, my evening dog walk often comes after dark. Safety says I should carry a flashlight, but I don’t want to lug along the big and heavy MagLite that we keep in a closet.

That’s why I have my eye on the J5 Tactical V1-PRO Flashlight. It’s a small and lightweight LED light that can throw out a strong and bright light despite its size.

According to the folks at J5, the V1-Pro has an adjustable beam that can sweep light over the length of two football fields on a clear night. It has a high and low intensity setting plus a strobe setting for bike riders. And it runs on a single AA battery.

The V1-Pro is available on Amazon for $12.95.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top