Monday, June 1, 2015

Igloophone mounts your handheld just about anywhere

6/01/2015

When I’m kicking back on the sofa, ready to catch up on Facebook posts and Youtube videos, there’s just one problem:  what to do with my phone? Holding it in my hand can get very tiresome, especially if the video runs for several minutes.

The Igloophone has a solution. It’s an igloo-shaped stand that slips onto a bended knee to hold the phone steady at a comfortable viewing level.

It can also be used on any flat surface, like a table, desk or airline seat tray. The holder can also be mounted on a car’s dashboard for navigation (if you’re the driver) or movie watching (if you’re a passenger.

The Igloophone folds in half, making it easy to travel. It works with any mobile phone and it costs much less than fancy phone cases with pop-out legs. The Igloo phone costs $20 at Legendeal.com where you’ll find options that can reduce the price to just $10.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top