Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pikpic photo game keeps them guessing

12/03/2014

If someone wants to post a photo of me online, that's fine by me. I don't care much what I look like. But that's not the case with my daughter. If I want to post a photo of her, it better have her approval. And, whenever possible, I need to submit multiple versions so she can choose the one she likes best.

Pikpic is a new app that works something like that. The app lets you send two photos to a friend. They don't see the photos, only a pair of question marks and the option to view one picture. Just one. When they click on one of the question marks, the selected photo appears. The one they didn't select disappears forever.

Pikpic is an interesting guessing game that will keep friends wondering what they missed. The next version of the app will include a feature where that lets you view what people near you are posting.

Pikpic is available free for iOS in the Apple iTunes Store. An Android version is in the works.


z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top