Tuesday, December 16, 2014

MT5 for Android has tools for stock and currency traders

12/16/2014

Back in the days when I was a business reporter for my local newspaper, I would marvel at the technology behind the trading terminals that I would see in a stock broker's office. Not only did they deliver instant stock quotes, but they also supported a collection of advanced analysis programs.

I remember thinking that if I had access a terminal and to all those tools, I wouldn't need a broker.

Today, anyone with a mobile phone can do everything those brokers were doing. MetaTrader 5 from Forex Time is an advanced mobile trading platform that gives users access to stock markets and the foreign exchange market while doing their own research. MT5 for Android works on an Android phone or tablet and connects an investor or trader to their broker's servers.  

The app can deliver currency and stock prices, perform market analysis using charts and technical indicators, order trades and store a history of the user's trading activity. Users can open a live account or a demo account from the mobile terminal. A collection of advanced analysis tools are also packaged with MT5, including Moving Average, Standard Deviation, Average True Range, Momentum, Relative Strength Index, Money Flow Index, Parabolic SAR and Stochastic Oscillator.

More details are available on the Forex Time website and in their Twitter feed.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top