Thursday, December 12, 2013

CNet has great gift ideas for under $50

12/12/2013


Still looking for inexpensive tech gifts? Check out the list of cool gadgets under $50 at CNet.

The Roku streamer and a $25 digital amp are pretty s;lick. But tell Santa to put me down for the Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver. It plugs into anything that has speakers and an auxiliary input - your home stereo, powered speakers or an old iPod dock.Then you can wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth-enabled device such as a smartphone, tablet or most iPod Touch models.

I found one at Amazon.com for $24.95.





z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top