Friday, January 11, 2013

Innergie's cable three-peat

1/11/2013

I know this is pretty geeky, but the freebie from CES that I was happy to score was the Magic Cable from Innergie.

It's a short cable with a full-size USB plug at one end and three plugs at the other. The trio is made up of a classic Apple plug, a micro USB and a mini USB and they all collapse into each other. That means I can use one cable to charge almost anything in my bag-ogear: an iPod, iPhone 4, Android phone, Kindle ebook reader, mini speakers, or Bluetooth headphones.

The only device it won't charge is the new iPhone 5 and the folks at Innergie say a version with the new Lightning tip will be out in a couple of months.  The current version sells for about $20 online.

   


z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top