Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sayist promises online classifieds with video

11/02/2014

A mini refrigerator that I sold last spring using Craigslist had been listed for more than six months. I posted photos with the listing, but I couldn’t help wondering if a video wouldn’t have been a better way to showcase the fridge.

Craigslist doesn’t support videos but a new form of online classified ads will. It’s called Sayist and it’s scheduled to launch in 2015 starting in Austin, Boston, New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle.

In addition to posting videos, users will also be able to enter a #hashtag with their posts to share their sale items on their Facebook or Twitter accounts.

If you’re interested, sign up on the Sayist website to get a notification when Sayist launches. You can also follow Sayist’s progress on Facebook and Twitter.



z

Written by

Follow me on Twitter @ricmanning and read my technology columns at My Well Being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013- GizmoEditor.com. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism Templateism

Back To Top